CIOT and ATT are hosting a free webinar for members which will look at what you need to be doing to comply with your anti-money laundering (AML) obligations and how you might come across money laundering in practice.
The webinar will be on Wednesday 16 October at 10.00-11.00am and will feature:
- Tracy Easman (Webinar Chair);
- Charlotte Ali (CIOT/ATT Professional Standards);
- Jane Mellor (CIOT/ATT Professional Standards); and
- Tim Lindberg (CIOT/ATT Membership).
As well as providing a general update, the panel will be talking about a range of AML issues, including:
- a reminder of the basic requirements that the CIOT/ATT will expect to see in their role as AML supervisors;
- frequently asked questions in relation to practical application of AML requirements, including SARs and MLRO responsibilities;
- risk areas that you may come across in practice, including areas that you may not automatically consider such as modern slavery; and
- the Fifth Money Laundering Directive and key changes.
There will be plenty of opportunities to pose questions to the speakers using the webinar system. To view the webinar on LexisNexis auditorium. If you are unable to view the webinar live, it will be available on the LexisNexis site for 12 months. All our webinars count towards meeting your CPD requirement.